The Valley Isle
Voted the "Best Pacific Island" for over 15 years by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, Maui excites, inspires, thrills and relaxes. You’ll find near-perfect weather, world-class resorts, award-winning cuisine, championship golf and pristine white sand beaches in a setting that inspires awe and a sense of wonder.
If you are looking for adventure and new experiences, there’s something new on Maui every day.
Top 10 Things to Do on Maui
- Watch the sunrise light up Mt. Haleakala Crater from the 10,000-foot summit of the largest dormant volcano in the world
- Hike through the lush rainforests of Iao Valley and view the Iao Needle, a natural rock pinnacle rising 2,300 feet above the valley's floor
- Witness the majestic beauty of the humpback whales on a whale watching cruise when they visit Hawaiian waters November through April
- Simply relax on a beautiful white-sand beach
- Drive the road to Hana – a winding 2-3 hour drive along some of the most scenic coastline in Hawaii
- Visit the Maui Ocean Center, the largest tropical reef aquarium in the country
- Stroll around the shops, restaurants and art galleries in Lahaina Town
- View tropical fish on a snorkel, scuba, or snuba tour
- Experience the culture and cuisine of Hawaii with an authentic luau
- Play golf at the many championship golf courses around the island